His special interests include:
- Breast surgery
- Face surgery
- Body contouring
- Medical School, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, 1988-1994
- Certificate in General Surgery, Songklanakarind Hospital, Songklanakarind University 1994-1998
- Thai Certified Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University 2000-2002
- General Surgeon, Trang Hospital 1998-2000
- Head of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Unit, Trang Hospital 2002-2003
- Plastic Surgeon, Rajavadee Beauty Center, Bangkok Rayong Hospital 2003-2012
- Plastic Surgeon Phuket International Aesthetic Center 2012-present
- ASEAN Congress of Plastic Surgery, Singapore 2002
- International Congress of Minimal Invasive Plastic Surgery, Seoul, South Korea 2009
- BK Dongyang Korea-China Aesthetic Surgery Symposium, Seoul, South Korea 2010
- Melbourne Advanced Facial Anatomy Course, Melbourne, Australia 2011
- 49th Art of Rhinoplasty Course, San Francisco, USA 2011
- 1 month visit Zeeba Clinic of Dr.Bahman Guyuron, University Hospital CWR Cleveland, Ohio, USA 2011
- Medical Licensure: Medical Council of Thailand, 1999, License Number: 19982
- Thai Certified Board of General Surgery, 2000
- Thai Certified Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2003
- The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand (ThSAPS) 2006
- Carboxymethylchitosan, Alginate and Tulle Gauze Wound Dressings: A Comparative Study in the Treatment of Partial-thickness Wound. The 13th ASEAN congress of Plastic Surgery, 2006.
- Hypertrophic Scars and Keloids. Update in General Surgery : Basic Science in Surgery Volume 2, 2008, ISBN 978-974-06-7360-6.
- Infected Burn Wounds Treatment with Combined Nanocrystalline Silver Dressing and Negative Pressure Wound Therapy in BMA Medical College and Vajira Hospital, Thai
- Journal of Burn Injury, 2009, volume 5, page 11-16.
- Bacterial Profile in Burn Patients in BMA Medical College and Vajira Hospital.
- Vajira Medical Journal, 2009, volume 3, page 253-260.
I was hoping for 10 years younger having a face lift but all my friends think at least 15 years ha ha. I was so impressed with Dr Thanakom and how through he was in the consultation making sure I felt comfortable was important to him. Hes that good that my two sisters are now booked in with him.
Wow is what everything is saying about my new larger chest and they are noticing how positive I now am about myself. If it was not for Mel I would not have had the courage to go ahead I joint one of her surgery groups and had the best time with the girls, going through the same as me!!
I had my face and Neck lift with Dr Thanakom last month and although I still have a little swelling I can already picture my final results. Having an inherited turkey waddle it was fantastic to finally NOT, I love the results and can not thank Meditravel enough for making everything so easy to book.