His special interests include:
- Surgeries for Transsexuals : Male to Female Sex Reassignment Surgery
- Breast Aesthetic surgery
- Chulalongkorn University Medical School, Bangkok, 1978-1982 – B.S.
- Chulalongkorn University Medical School, Bangkok, 1982-1984 – M.D.
- Qualification Thai Certified Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1984
- Internship: Rayong Hospital, Rayong, 1984-1985
- General practitioner: Koh Samui Community Hospital, Koh Samui, Suratthani, 1985-1988
- Residency training: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Chulalongkorn Hospital, 1988-1991
- Full Time Plastic Surgeon, Vachira General Hospital, Phuket, Thailand, 1991-1999
- Plastic Surgeon, Phuket Plastic Surgery 1992-present
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Phuket International Hospital 1992-present
- Founding Plastic Surgeon, Phuket International Aesthetic Center 2006-present
- Free tissue transfers; A way to do it., Chula Surgical Proceeding, ISSN 0857-314X, page 93-96
- Alar nasi reconstruction by free vascularized chrondrocutaneous composite ear flap, 2nd Triangular TST meeting in Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery, 1994
- Free vascularized osteocutaneous fibula flap; unusual technique in anastomosis with vein graft, 2nd Triangular TST meeting in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 1994
- Transsexual, Law and Medicine in Thailand, Journal of Asian Sexology, Volume 2, June 2001
- Fellowship: Tampa Craniofacial Center, Tampa, Florida, USA, 1991
- Medical Licensure: Medical council of Thailand, 1984, #12287
- Thai Certified Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 1991.
- Thai Medical Council
- The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of Thailand
- The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery of Thailand
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- Outstanding Resident in Surgery, 1991, Department of Surgery, Chulalongkorn University Thailand.
- Local Chairperson, 6APC-ICPRS, Phuket, Thailand, 1996