His special interests include:
- Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Face and Neck lift surgery.
- Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction,
- Tummy Tucks and Liposuction.
- 1991 Doctor of Medicine degree with second class honors, Chiang Mai University
- 1994-1997 General Surgery Training, Vachira Hospital, Bangkok Medical College
- 2000-2002 General Surgeon of Uttaradit hospital
- 2002-2011 Plastic Reconstructive Surgeon of Bangkok Hospital Phuket, Uttaradit hospital and his own private cosmetic surgery clinic
- 2012 13th Conference of the Oriental Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Seoul, South Korea
- 2013 Annual Meeting of ThPRS and ThSAPS, Royal Golden Jubilee building, Bangkok, Thailand
- 2014 “Breast Augmentation with Anatomic Gel implants, BPIC experience” CPG Center of Excellence Workshop, Bangkok Hospital Phuket, Thailand
- 2014 “Achieving Excellency in Aesthetic Surgery” 14th International Congress of the Oriental Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Pattaya, Thailand
- 2015 Live Demonstration “Transaxillary approach Endoscopic breast augmentation with CPG implant” ASEAN Mentor CPG Surgical Excellence Workshop, Bangkok Hospital Phuket, Thailand
- 2015 Visit Mentor Centre of Excellence in Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
- 2015 International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Instructional Course, Taipei, Taiwan
- 2015 The 5th Chang Gung Aesthetic Conference, Taipei, Taiwan
Having hated my nose my whole life I had seen heaps of surgeons in Australia they were all too expensive. My friend came back from a holiday in Phuket with the nose I wanted. She had gone through Meditravel and organnised while she was on holidays to have her nose fixed. The whole process in organise was made so simple by Mel and the results from Dr Poonsak was above and beyond what I had expected Sooo Happy.
After having my son I tried everything to loose the weight but could not move the bumps on my hips. I sent photos off to Meditravel and the surgeon came back and said he could help. I was so relieved that I could finally get rid of my baby body I booked in that day. I ended up having my hips and lower tummy done and now this summer Im in a Bikini for sure. Thanks so much Dr Poonsak and Mel at Meditravel.
Yippee, I did it thanks, Mel and Dr Poonsak without you I would have just looked at myself as flat chested not now!!! I ended up going a little bigger than I planned but now 8 weeks later I am so glad I did and for the first time in forever I can wear strapless tops. The surgeon was great he went through all my options and I tried a few sizes first before settling on 350cc I felt so comfortable at the hospital all the staff were so helpful.