His special interests include:
- Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Face and Neck lift surgery.
- Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction,
- Tummy Tucks and Liposuction.
- Facial cosmetic surgery (Rhinoplasty and Blepharoplasty)
- Face and Neck lift surgery
- Fat cell transfer for facial contouring
- Breast augmentation and breast lift surgery
- Doctor of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Prince of Songkhla University.
- Thai Board of General Surgery, Department of Surgery, PSU Hospital, Prince of Songkhla University
- Thai Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Surgery, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon Consultant, Bangkok-Hatyai Hospital, Hat Yai, Thailand
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Prince of Songkhla
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Bangkok-Phuket Hospital, Phuket, Thailand
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon Consultant, Rajyindee Hospital, Hat Yai, Thailand
- General Surgeon Consultant, Mahachai Hospital, Bangkok.
Dr Parinya gave me the nose I have always wanted! Having my whole life been obsessed with the way the tip of my nose looked like a ski jump I decided it was time to do something about it. I contacted Meditravel and they handled all my travel and surgery booking so much better than going the hospital as I had heard bad reports. The surgeon was so patient and encouraged me explain exactly what I wanted and that what I got!
Over the years my face has appeared to get hollows in my cheeks and don’t look full anymore making me look old and drawn. I looked at filler but they were not going to be a permanent solution so went with fat transfer. I had liposuction on my neck and they use the fat from there to give me fuller cheeks it was amazing the results and how much younger I look and feel now
Dr Parinya came highly recommended for his work with nose correction. Having had Rhinoplasty a few years ago in Australia the results were not what I was after and the surgeon wanted to charge me all over again to correct. I contact Meditravel and requested Dr Parinya as my surgeon sent off my photos and he provided me with his thoughts and the cost that was 1/2 what I paid in Australia. Finally I have the nose that I wanted from Dr Parinya.