His special interests include:
- Face and Neck lift surgery.
- Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction,
- Tummy Tucks and Liposuction.
- Chulalongkorn University Medical School, Bangkok, 1993-1999 – M.D. (2nd Class Honors)
- Internship: Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital, Chiang Mai, 1999-2000
- General Practitioner: Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital, Chiang Mai, 1999-2000
- Residency training: General Surgery, Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital, Chiang Mai, 2000-2004
- Medical Licensure: Medical Council of Thailand, 1999
- Thai Certified Board of General Surgery, 2004
- Thai Certified Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2006
- Diplomatic, Board of General Surgery
- Residency training: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Bangkok, 2004-2006
- Diplomatic, Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Full Time Plastic Surgeon, Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) Medical College and Vajira Hospital, Bangkok, 2006-2011
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon Piyavate Hospital, Bangkok, 2006-2011
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon Samitivej Hospital, Bangkok, 2008-2010
- Full Time Plastic Surgeon Phuket International Aesthetic Center (PIAC) 2010-2015
- Plastic Surgeon www.br-boonchai.com 2015-present
- The 13th ASEAN Congress of Plastic Surgery, Chiang Mai, Thailand, 2006
- The 6th Asia Pacific Burns Congress, Seoul, South Korea, 2007
- The 29th Pan-pacific Surgical Association Biennial Congress, Hawaii, USA, 2010
- The 14th International Congress of the Oriental-Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (OSAP) Pattaya, Thailand 2014
- The 23rd Biennial Symposium World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH) Bangkok, Thailand 2014
- Carboxymethylchitosan, Alginate and Tulle Gauze Wound Dressings: A Comparative Study in the Treatment of Partial-thickness Wound. The 13th ASEAN congress of Plastic Surgery, 2006.
- Hypertrophic Scars and Keloids. Update in General Surgery : Basic Science in Surgery Volume 2, 2008, ISBN 978-974-06-7360-6.
- Infected Burn Wounds Treatment with Combined Nanocrystalline Silver Dressing and Negative Pressure Wound Therapy in BMA Medical College and Vajira Hospital, Thai Journal of Burn Injury, 2009, volume 5, page 11-16.
- Bacterial Profile in Burn Patients in BMA Medical College and Vajira Hospital. Vajira Medical Journal, 2009, volume 3, page 253-260.
Having Dr Boonchai do my Face Lift was the best decision I made, having contact Meditravel they told me he was one of best face surgeons and they were right. Organising everything was so easy with Mel helping me organise all my travel and surgery. I arrived in Bangkok and was met at airport and taken to my hotel and collected the next day and taken to Dr Boonchai. 2 nights in the hospital and I felt good with a bit of swelling.
I had my hips and abdomen done with Vaser liposuction with Dr Boonchai and was so impressed with how quick the recovery was after surgery. I hardly had any swelling or bruising I think that was because I wore my compression garment 24/7 ha ha. I stayed in overnight and was shopping a few days after that a month on and the result are awesome I finally have a flat tummy. Thanks Meditrarranging aranging and Dr Boonchai for such a great job.
My experience in Thailand having surgery was one of true amazement I had heard both good and bad stories but now I only listen to the good one as I know first hand. The hospital, staff and especially Dr Boonchai are so caring and happy to spend the time with you so you know what’s happening explaining all my options before we decided on the final size and placement. My result are everything and more than I had hoped !