Dental Crowns Thailand
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped “cap” that fits snuggly over a tooth, completely covering it. Usually a crown is required to restore the size, shape, strength, or appearance of a tooth. Dental Crowns Thailand fix these issues by encasing the visible portion of the tooth that lies above the gum line.
A crown may be needed in the following situations:
- If you have a weak tooth (ie: from decay), you may need a crown to prevent the tooth from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth.
- If you have a tooth that is already broken or that has been severely worn down, you may need a crown.
- Crowns can also be used to cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there is not much tooth left.
- Crowns can be used to hold a dental bridge in place.
- Crowns can be placed over misshapen or discolored teeth.
- If you have had a dental implant placed, a crown may be used to restore the original function of the lost tooth.
- Or, you may need a crown to cover a tooth that has had a root canal.
Dental Bridges Thailand
A dental bridge Thailand is designed to bridge the gap between one or more missing teeth. A dental bridge Thailand is a false tooth cemented to the teeth adjacent to the space.
Bridges are designed to restore the aesthetics of your smile and the functionality of the mouth, allowing you to eat and speak properly. Bridges help maintain the shape of your face so that cheeks do not sink where teeth are missing. Bridges can help distribute bite forces by replacing missing teeth. And they can prevent teeth from drifting out of position.