Compare Cost of Bariatric Surgery Worldwide
|Gastric Bypass||Lap band||Duodenal Switch||Gastric Sleeve|
Mexico Bariatric Center
|$ 6,000 AUD
|United States||$32,000||$19,000||$37,000||$ 24,.000|
All Inclusive Packages Include:
- Pre-Operatory tests and evaluation
- San Deigo Airport / Hotel / Hospital Transportation
- Hospital Fees
- Surgeons Fees
- Anesthesiologist Fees
- Antibiotics and Pain Medicine
- Nutritionist Program
- 2 Nights at Hospital
- 1 night pre-op an 2 nights post-op at Hotel
* Car with driver for sight seeing / shopping available at extra charge
Mexico Bariatric Center not only offers affordable bariatric surgery (weight loss surgery), but they also strive to provide the best quality of service and results possible. When an individual can not afford to undergo surgery in their home country, can not get medical coverage, and are considering medical tourism, they should not have to sacrifice quality. That is why our surgical center and staff are located in Tijuana, Mexico, where prices are remarkably low, but the quality of service can remain high. They have helped people from the Australia, United States, Canada, and other countries achieve weight loss success.
Bariatric and metabolic procedures, such as gastric sleeve and gastric bypass, are proven to help patients with obesity and diseases related to obesity. Patients can cure type II diabetes, hypertension, sleep apnea, knee and back problems, depression, etc. Gastric surgery also can prevent heart disease and cancer to increase your life span.
Concerns about traveling to Mexico, unsterile hospitals and unqualified physicians are unfounded using quality clinics and should NOT keep people from looking into this increasingly viable option for weight loss surgery. Choosing Tijuana, Mexico for bariatric surgery not only can save you thousands but can lead to higher surgery outcomes.
Medical tourism is a rapidly growing industry whereas patients travel abroad to seek medical treatment not available at home, avoid long waits or save money. Hospitals and doctors in countries like Mexico are geared to do just that, offer excellent healthcare at affordable prices! Mexico Bariatric Center is one of the leading companies in Medical Tourism, helping hundreds of patients per year achieve success.
At Meditravel we share your frustration that weight loss surgery is not accessible in the public hospital system under Medicare. Gastric sleeve or sleeve gastrectomy and other forms of weight loss surgery including lap bands, gastric bypass, tube gastrectomy are not available in the Australian public hospital system. Therefore, without health insurance, you must fund your surgery in the private hospital system. This can cost up to about $18,000 – including surgeons’ fees, dietician fees, anesthetist fees, operating theatre fees and hospital stay fees.
When considering the cost of bariatric surgery in Mexico, patients should take into account all the various costs that can occur. That is why Mexico Bariatric Center’s prices are all-inclusive, given everything patients need for successful surgery you just need to add flights.
Mexico Bariatric Center has been at the forefront of medical tourism bariatrics since inception in 2012. MBC has been negotiating prices for a quality care in Tijuana with advanced hospital facilities and qualified surgeons similar to the ones you find at home in Australia, US and Canada. High volume dedicated hospitals and doctors are working with MBC staff in the US to coordinate hundreds of patients per year to get successful and affordable bariatric surgery in Tijuana, Mexico.
Minimum Qualifications for Candidacy
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) for weight loss surgery should be over 30.
- Below 30BMI may be considered with obesity-related co-morbidities such as type II diabetes (T2DM), hypertension, sleep apnea and other respiratory disorders, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, osteoarthritis, lipid abnormalities, gastrointestinal disorders, or heart disease.
- You should be between 18 and 62 years old.
MOST COMMON AND POPULAR
Laparoscopic Gastric Sleeve or Sleeve Gastrectomy is one of the most innovative of bariatric surgeries performed in Mexico today. Gastric sleeve is the fastest growing bariatric surgery type and is overtaking gastric bypass as the “gold standard” procedure for weight loss surgery. In the Gastric Sleeve procedure, about 85% of the stomach removed thereby restricting the amount of food you eat and you feel full fast. You also feel less hungry as most of the “hunger hormones” are removed. Gastric Sleeve is an excellent option as it doesn’t change your digestive track and allows for patients the widest possible dietary options.
In Single Incision Laparoscopic Sleeve (SILS), only one incision is made through belly button instead of traditional five incisions. Single incision sleeve gastrectomy has little to no scars that are aesthetically pleasing. It has added the benefit of reduced postoperative pain and faster recovery. Patients with BMI of less than 40 are a good candidate for single-incision gastric sleeve surgery.
- MBC offers state-of-the-art facilities, skilled and experienced surgeons, and top-rated accommodations in affordable all-inclusive packages.
- Mexico Bariatric Center (MBC) is number 1 in medical tourism bariatrics:
- Better Business Bureau Certified. Since 2013, Mexico Bariatric Center has been a member of the BBB, showing our transparency for our business.
- Hosted Monthly Support Webinars to help all our clients prepare not just for their upcoming surgery, but long after. These webinars, hosted by our registered dietitians, help our customers maximize their weight loss.
- High value of Australian and American Dollar against Mexican Pesos
- Before and after care: Our surgeon liaison and registered dietitian provide before and after surgery guidance.
- The stats for Gastric Sleeve speak for themselves: 1 Month Weight-Loss is 10.1 kgs., 3 Month Weight-Loss is 18. kgs., We offer support because we care about your recovery as much as you do.
- MBC has a dedicated Nutritionist On Staff to Handle Any Dieting Pre or Post-Operative. They are also are the First Company to offer aftercare webinars and seminars.
Mexico Bariatric Center works with high caliber leading surgeons – surgeons who are dedicated to bariatrics and have years of experience in this field. MBC has the least amount of complications and best outcomes. That is why patients travel from around the world: U.S., Australia, Europe, etc. to have bariatric surgery.
As a chief surgeon for Mexico Bariatric Center, Dr. Louisiana Valenzuela is one of the most prominent weight loss doctors in the world operating in Tijuana, Mexico.Dr. Valenzuela has performed over 3,000 bariatric surgeries,
Dr. Ismael Cabrera is a highly-respected, leading bariatric surgeon working in Tijuana. Dr. Ismael Cabrera has performed thousands of weight loss surgeries in Tijuana, Mexico.Dr. Cabrera has had to train in U.S. in Fresno, CA and under renowned bariatric surgeon, Juan Corvala, MD at the Angeles Hospital. Dr. Cabrera has been featured by the Canadian Broadcasting Company (CBC).
Dr. Manuel Alejandro Gutierrez has trained under Dr. Louisiana Valenzuela. He has also had training in advanced laparoscopy and bariatric surgery under professor Dr. Juan Antonio López Corvala. Dr. Alejandro Gutierrez was a former assistant surgeon to Dr. Louisiana Valenzuela. Dr. Gutierrez was a graduate of the School of Medicine at Autonomous University of Baja California.He is approved and highly recommended by Dr. Valenzuela. and speaks English well and has very good bed manners.